Sunday 30 November 2014

Party Season Makeup: Soft Smokey Eye


Soft and Smokey!



Perfect for everyday, I created this soft smokey eye look using the Sleek iDivine Oh So Special Palette. I paired it with a nude lip so the eyes did all the talking!
I went for dewy skin that's slightly bronzed with lots of highlight.


Heres a closer look. Instead of using a soft brown as the transition shade I used a baby pink. I also used this shade to smoke out the lower lash line and give it a softer look.
I popped on some natural lashes to add volume and a bit of length.



I used a shimmery champagne/pink on the inner corners to make the eyes pop even more. I think it looks amazing on blue eyes!



*PRODUCT LIST*

EYES
-Oh So Special Palette
- Ardell Demi Whispie Eye Lashes
- Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara
-Soap and Glory Brow Archery Pencil in Hot Chocolate
-Inglot gel liner in 77(winged liner and in water line)

LIPS
-Mac Lip Liner in Spice
-Sleek 4 Lip Palette in Ballet 

FACE
-Seventeen WOW liquid highlighter as a primer and highlight
-Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
-Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
-Mac Studio Fix Plus Powder (Under eye area only)
-Rimmel Bronzer in Medium Matte



Until Next Time,












No comments:

Post a Comment