Tuesday 20 January 2015

90's Inspired Makeup Look: Warm browns and Dark Nude Lips

90's Baby!



Loving the 90's trend. The fashion, the hair and especially the makeup! uhh love it.

I went for a warm toned brown, soft smokey eye, perfect and wearable for everyday. 
To blend out the bottom lash line after I lined it with gel liner I went in with a matte medium brown shade by inglot (#327) and blended that out with a rusted orange shade, also by inglot (#335)

I completed the eyes with a small winged liner using Maybelline studio gel liner and a couple of coats of Maybelline Falsies mascara <3

For the Bronzer I used Benefit Hoola. For the Lips I used Mac Spice Lip Liner and Nyx Matte Lipstick in Euro Trash, my fav lip combo! <3


Hope you enjoyed this makeup look Lovelys!

Make sure to follow my Blogs Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cakefaceconfessions?ref=hl
for more fashion/makeup posts and updates.





No comments:

Post a Comment