Monday 19 January 2015

Outfit Post: Saturday Night

OUTFIT OF THE NIGHT


Here's a little peek at my outfit from Saturday night. Nothing special, I was going for a casual/dressy look.
I paired a gray tee from Miss Selfridge with a leather snake print skirt by Missguided. 
The skirt is super high-waisted and has a round hem, which I love.

and because it was absolutely freezing, I threw on my black, suede thigh high boots to keep me nie and cozy!

The bag is a vintage inspired chanel bag, I love the tassel detail!








Top- Miss Selfridge (gift)
Skirt- Missguided €26
Boots- Public Desire €50



Hope you enjoyed this post Lovelys!

Make sure to follow my Blogs Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cakefaceconfessions?ref=hl
for more fashion/makeup posts and updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment