Tuesday 14 April 2015

Revamp your Bedroom/Makeup Room: Primark/IKEA Haul

Revamp Your Room!

 So I recently redone my bedroom and got all white furniture, which I am loving! My room is quiet small so I went for the smallest size in the White High Gloss LinnmonTable Top  and two sets of the Alex Drawers, which are perfect for storing makeup. The Alex Drawers cost €60 each and the table top was  €30. I 100% recommend going for the High Gloss Table Top as its easy to wipe clean and wont stain!
The chair I chose is actually a dinning table chair( Ingolf chair €50) I love how it looks with my vanity!
The white Rug is also IKEA, its available in 2 sizes I picked the smaller one up for €12.



I picked up these canvas wall pictures from Penneys/Primark for €5 last week!
  Door Hanger- Penneys/Primark €3.50


 Heart Lights €8 Penneys/Primark 


 Pineapple Cushion- Penneys/Primark €4
Feelin' Fruity cushion- €6


 White/Pink Cushion €4
Black and White Cushion Cover About €
All IKEA


 IKEA Table Mirror €10

 Jewelry Tree- Tiger about €2
White Feather Clip - Mr.Price €2


Heart Shaped jewelry holder- Tiger €3 

 Set of 3 Rose Tins- IKEA
I use these for holder nail varnish and cotton pads!


 Matching Rose Tea Lights- IKEA €3.50
 Skull Money Box- Evolution about €8

 White Frame- IKEA about€4

 Ikea Plant Pot as brush holder about €2.50 


Pink Cage Candle Holder- IKEA €10
I use this for storing my jewelry in, I put a head piece from Penneys/Primark around it for some finishing touches!



Hope you enjoyed this quick post, happy shopping!
for more fashion/makeup posts and updates.






2 comments:

  1. This is all so cute and a great way to maximize space! I love all the little accessories you got. They all go together so well. Thanks for the inspiration and organization tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it and found some inspiration! Ikea is the best for maximizing space by far! cheap too xx

    ReplyDelete