Tuesday 28 April 2015

Get Your Glow On: Perfectly Bronzed Summer Skin (No Sun)

 ♡Summer Glow♡

With Summer and hopefully the warmer weather approaching fast I've made a list of a handful of products and tips which are perfect for giving you that bronzed, Summer glow to your face and body.

If your a fake tan-aholic like myself, then you'll know how hard it is to find a good fake tan that offers longevity and a deep tan that isn't orange.
My favorite fake tan is Wow Brown by a mile, it lasts a good few days (4/5 days), its dark but natural looking plus its 'boyfriend friendly scented' too. I will admit is does has a slight smell after about 5/6 hours of development time, but it smells great going on! Its also a dream to take off.

Runner up has to be White-to-Brown . It does what it says on the tin and takes you too a lovely dark, natural looking tan. I find it doesn't last as long as Wow Brown (maybe by a day or so) but other than that the two tans are practically identical. 

Wow Brown is priced at €21.99 from wowbrown.com 
White to Brown €10.49 Wholesaler Price (Salon Services) and costs anywhere from €20-€25 in Salons




To achieve a fresh, glowing face I recommend mixing an Illuminating primer (17 WOW Primer) with your moisturiser/BB Cream/ foundation for that "glow from within"! 

 Use a brightening concealer (Nyx HD Concealer in Yellow) under the eyes, in the center of the forehead, down the nose, across the cupids bows and on the center of the chin, this will highlight the areas if the face the sun would naturally cause a shine. 
.
Add more glow to your face and body using a powder highlight (17 Glow highlighting brick) I like to use a large fluffy brush to dust the product across my forehead, tops of my cheek bones, cupids bow and chin as well as on to my collar bones and shoulders when you really want that extra glow!




No comments:

Post a Comment