Saturday 10 January 2015

Rave and Review: Coco Chanel Perfume for as little as €14?!?

Smelling Posh for Less Dosh...


So recently a friend told me she purchased Alien by Thierry Mugler for €14!
shfsbighifghrhhffnef!!!???
My thoughts exactly...

I usually fork out a good €60 or more for a tiny 30ml of this stuff and then I have to limit myself to a squirt, maybe two, a day. 

So basically there's this new store, well new to me and new to Dublin anyways, that goes by the name of Equivalenza that stocks designer perfumes for as little as €14.

They are all eau de parfum and come in three size bottles ranging from the standard 30ml up to 100ml.

The reason there so cheap is because instead of all the fancy packaging and fancy bottles, every perfume comes in a standard plain spray bottle and box.






Each perfume goes by a different number for example
Alien goes by the #033 and Flower Bomb by Viktor and Rolf's Flower Bomb goes by #144.



The shop is filled with giant glass balls of perfumes that are used to fill your bottle up, its so cool/weird, you'd have to see it for yourself.

I bought #33 and #144 and they smell exactly the same as the real thing and the smell lasts hours and hours!
It is the real deal minus the fancy pants packaging.

I know, it seems to good to be true, look it up online and find your nearest store you won't regret it!

I'm not sure on all of the numbers for each perfume but if you go in and ask for a certain perfume the staff will know which one your looking for.

Hope this was helpful!







No comments:

Post a Comment