Thursday 15 January 2015

River Island SS15: The Collection

Why Can't it Be Summer Already?




To say I'm excited would be an understatement! This years RiverIsland SS15 Collection is looking FAB.
 Fringe, flairs, neon and mesh are just a hand full of the trends coming your way.


#1 Boho Babe
Loving the laid back vibes here! Gorgeous fringe bags, beaded jewelry and lace.
Looks like Kimonos will be making another appearance this SS.





#2 Pretty Pastels
Pops of neon as well as muted purple and blue tones are going to be a big hit this SS15. I'm happy to see some pastel fur pieces again this year!









#3 Monochrome Mixup
Nothing I love more than a bit of Monochrome. This year RI have an all black 'errrthang' collection as well as an all white collection. PLUS a collection with a blend of both. Spoiled for choice!












#4 Bright and Bold 
These are some of my favorite pieces which will be my key SS essentials. Can't wait to get my paws on these. I'm delighted to see chunky sandals are back again for SS. I need me some chunky heels all year round!








For More Makeup and Fashion Bits:

Which pieces are your fav from the RI SS15 Collection?
















































No comments:

Post a Comment