Thursday 1 January 2015

My New Years Eve Makeup: Inglot Eyeshadows

NYE Makeup: Inglot




Quick little post on my NYE Makeup, I kept it soft and smokey and went with soft pinks, peaches and burgundy's on the lids with a small winged liner. Ive listed the Inglot shadows I used about in the picture. #450 #613 #63 #335 #341.

I wanted extra dewy, highlighted skin so I used Benefits High Beam under my foundation and then I used a powder highlighter on my cheek bone, nose, cupids bow, forehead and chin.

I kept the lips subtle and went with a nude, glossy lip. I used Mac lip liner in Spice and went over it with NYX matte lipstick in Euro trash and NYX Butter Cream in Tiramisu.

Here's the complete look:

(NO FLASH)

 (FLASH)



Hope you enjoyed this look!

For more:
Head over to my Facebook Like Page here: https://www.facebook.com/cakefaceconfessions?ref=hl

and follow me on Instagram here: instagram.com/ciarasherwin_xo



Until Next Time,


No comments:

Post a Comment