Monday 12 January 2015

Golden Globes 2015: Miu Miu and Zuhair Murad.

And The Award Goes to....



Can we all just take a second to appreciate how beautifully chic these three ladies looked at the Golden Globe Awards!

You can see a bit of a trend going on here with my three picks. Beautiful neutral gowns, so simple yet so gorgeously elegant and unique!



I'm in love with Chrissy Teigens embellished Zuhair Murad gown. She done it so right in my eyes!
She let the dress do all the talking and kept hair and accessories minimal, pairing this gorge gown with a messy do, simple earrings, a couple of bling rings and a small metallic clutch. 
Love.


Love the peekaboo back <3




In second place is Sienna Miller.



  She rocked this gorgeous metallic Miu Miu number. The back of this dress is so stunning!
Again, Sienna kept accessories simple wearing drop earrings and a couple of dainty bangles along with her matching silk clutch.
She also went for the messy hair look, which I love, a tidy up-do would of been too much and a little boring.



My final pick has to be J.Lo. I can't believe this woman is 45, I need to know her secrets!




J.Lo went all out for this years Golden Globes, thigh high spilt, cleavage, big hair, big earrings and a full face.
It think she should of went easy on the hair and makeup. Maybe a slick back hair do and a little less on the eyes but you still have to give it to her. She looked amazing in this Zuhair Murad gown.



Who were your favorite looks from the GG? I'd love to know.







No comments:

Post a Comment