Monday 3 November 2014

Rave and Review

Seventeen Skin Wow Primer

I cant get enough of this stuff and for only €7.59 you cant go wrong!


I had been trying to get my hands of this for weeks but every time I went to boots it was sold out, and no wonder! Its gorgeous!
I finally managed to get it and I've been using this every day since and I cant get enough of it. I usually opt for a matte finished to my foundation but now that its Winter my skin tends to be more dry so I need something to make my skin a little less dull and a little more GLOWY! 
and this does just that.
I've used this so many ways and it looks stunning no matter how I apply it!
You can apply it to your whole face before foundation, mix it with your foundation or just apply it to your cheek bones, the centre of your nose, forehead and cupids bow after foundation. Either way it looks SOOO pretty. I'm in love. 
Id recommend using it with a matte or semi matte foundation to avoid looking sweaty lol. 
I usually use this with my Estee Lauder Double Wear <3 or Mac Studio Fix Fluid! It works great with both. 
It feels so moisturising when you apply it so its great for us dry skin girls too!

Heres some pics of how it looks once applied :)

Natural Lighting
Flash
Natural Lighting
Flash

If your looking for a liquid Illuminator, definitely give this a go!

Until Next Time,









No comments:

Post a Comment