Tuesday 25 November 2014

Monthly Favs

November Favourites <3


All the products I have been loving and reaching for almost everyday!

#1 Kate Rimmel Lipsticks!


 I love these lippies and they're so affordable too! just €6.99 each. I have mine in the shades 101 (Pale Pink) 107 (Deep Wine/Red) 05 (Dark Nude) and 03 (Pale Nude)

#2 Sleek 4 Lip Palette in the Shade Ballet 

I have mentioned this beauty before! see full review here.
Four perfect nude lipsticks in one little palette. I used this all the time and its so handy to throw in your bag and reapply using the little lip brush and mirror when your on the go!

 #3 NO7 Lash Adapt Mascara <3

one of my favourite mascaras along with Max Factor 2000 calorie counts mascara and Maybelline Falsies mascara. It cost €16.95, I got it when I had one of those vouchers for NO7 that you always get when you buy something in Boots. Its makes my lashes so long and thick, without looking clumpy! it doesn't smudge or flake off and its easy to take off <3

#4 Rimmel Sun Shimmer in Medium Matte 

I used to use this bronzer back in the day when I first started using make up but I'm almost sure they didn't have the matte version back then?! Picked this up to give it a go and I love it for everyday contouring/bronzing. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect bronzer, any suggestions?
I really want to try Mac Matte Bronze! its next on the list.

 #5 Seventeen Skin WOW! Highlighter/Illuminator 

I have also done a full review on this product here!
Its such a gorgeous liquid highlighter. Perfect for mixing in with your foundation for a more dewy finish. You cant go wrong it for €7.59 either!

#6 Seventeen Instant GLOW Shimmer Brick


I use the top two shades as a highlighter, its so similar to Mac Soft and Gentle Mineral Skin Finish. I  picked this up from Boots for €6.99

#7 Sleek iDivine Oh So Special Palette


This palette is great for every day eye looks as well as more dramatic looks. It includes shimmers, mattes and pearl finish mineral based eye shadows that have great pigmentation. In the palette you'll find some matte baby pinks, shimmery pinks/champaigns, matte warm browns, a matte purple and matte black. Some are more pigmented than others but you can only expect that from a drug store brand. Definitely worth €9.99!

#8Maybelline Gel Liner


Love this little pot! Perfect if you haven't tried gel liner yet and you want to give it a go. Its so creamy and the pigmentation is quite good. I usually need to go over it once or twice but it lasts all day. The bottle top on the packaging is too cute!



Hope you enjoyed my monthly Favs!
Until Next Time,






1 comment:

  1. what a lovely selection of favourites!
    i've got a MAC lipstick giveaway over on my blog if you want to take a look :)
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete