Thursday 20 November 2014

Estee Lauder Double Wear


Estee Lauder Double Wear



If your a full coverage foundation kind of girl like myself then you will LOVE this!
I love it so much I have two bottles, one to match me when I'm fake tanned and one to match my natural skin tone.
There are so many shades in this foundation for warm, cool and neutral skin tones, so you'll be sure to find the perfect shade for you. 
I use the shade 1W2 Sand (NC20 IN MAC)for when I'm not fake tanned
and 3W2 (NC30/35 IN MAC) when I am fake tanned. 

The foundation claims to "Keep skin looking fabulous, breathing through heat, humidity and activity without fading or coming off on clothes."
and trust me its all so true! I wear this in work from around 7:30 in the morning to 8pm at night and it looks 99% the same as when I first applied it, which is amazing!

Don't believe me? take a look at the reviews on Debenhams website. This foundation has 346 reviews and received 4.8/5 stars.



Down below I've listed some pros and cons that iv discovered throughout my time using this foundation.

Pros

Lasts at least 12 hours
Does not fade
Doesn't go patchy or oily around nose/T-zone area
Only need a small amount for full coverage result
Doesn't need a primer and still lasts amazing on skin
Huge range of shades available.

Cons

Price point €37 (worth every penny though)
Doesn't work well with a primer (but  its so long lasting you wont need one anyway)
No pump on bottle


Here's some pics of what the foundation looks like on




Make sure you pick up a sample first, there sample size is so generous, I got a full week, maybe more out of mine!

Hope this helped,
Until Next Time,








No comments:

Post a Comment