Monday 17 November 2014

Rave and Review: Sleek Cosmetics

Sleek Cosmetics Bronze It Up!



There is nothing I love more than a good bronzer. There are so many out there it can be hard to find the right one for you.
Some can look muddy, too shimmery, TOO ORANGE! its a challenge alright!

I heard so many great things about Sleek face palettes I had to pick some up. Even better they had 3 for 2 on all cosmetics!

The first palette I picked up from Sleek was the 'Face Form' palette in the shade 'Medium'. These palettes come in a range of shades from light to dark. They each contain a different shade bronzer/contour powder, highlighter and blush to compliment lighter skin tone as well as dark.

It cost €12.99. It's so pigmented and it doesn't just disappear from my face throughout the day!!

(natural lighting)



I've also been loving Sleeks Bronze Block! 



The pigmentation isn't as good as the Face Form palette, but it still shows up really well on the face!
It does annoy me that there is a blush in the palette, I like to use the bronzer shades only and I find it awkward avoiding the blush with my brush! Other than that I cant fault it <3
I got this in the shade LIGHT for €9.49 from Boots.


I used the Face Form palette to highlight and contour, then I bronzed it up using the Bronze Block 



Hope You Enjoyed!
Until Next Time,









No comments:

Post a Comment