Monday 1 December 2014

White to Brown

TANTASTIC <3

Mini review on my new favourite fake tan. I bought this stuff a couple of weeks back from Salon Services and I am so impressed.
Its such a great self tan and it only cost me around €12!

Its a gel/lotion type constancy and it doesn't feel drying at all.
It doesn't look muddy when you apply it so you could wear it throughout the day while its developing. I prefer to apply it after I've showered at night and let it develop while I'm asleep that way I can shower the tan guard off the following morning and I'm good to go!

It does have a slight fake tan smell, but not as strong as other tans I've tried and it doesn't make me feel sticky while its developing either, which I love!

I love that its super dark too, most tans I've tried look nice and dark but once I shower the tan guard off its not as dark as I would like.

This tan goes slightly patchy after 3/4 days around the inside of the arms etc....
but its barely noticeable and by that stage its time to scrub it off and re-apply a fresh coat anyway.

I have little to no trouble at all trying to remove this tan, all it takes is a light scrub using a pair of exfoliator gloves and your good to go!

This will definitely be me go-to tan from now on.

Heres some before and after pics of the tan.

Before Application

 Straight after application


Hope this helped.
Until Next Time,




No comments:

Post a Comment