Monday 15 December 2014

My GO-TO Lip Combo: NYX Cosmetics

Pucker Up!

Apologies for my lack of post lately, my laptop was so run down and I couldn't face how slow it was. This is my first post on my new laptop, woo hoo!, on two lip products I adore <3
Enjoy xox

I have been loving nude lips since the Summer and I cannot get enough of them. Whether I'm heading out for a night out or simply for everyday wear, a nude lip is my go-to.

I came across these two products a couple of weeks back and I haven't stopped wearing them. They look amazing paired together or worn alone!



Its the NYX Matte lip stick in the shade Euro Trash (love the name) and NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu.

Ahhhhhh! I'm in love, I need every shade!
Heres some Swatches (Top-Matte Lipstick, Bottom-Butter Gloss)


Until Next Time,


No comments:

Post a Comment