Wednesday 15 July 2015

Burnt Orange & Navy Eye Makeup: Product List


♡Makeup of the Day♡

I'm in love with this Navy eye-shadow from Inglot! (#389) I picked it up at the weekend, along with some other Inglot goodies (pictured below) and I just love how it makes blue eyes pop! Especially paired with this orange/brown shadow which is also by Inglot. (#608)


♡Product List♡

Eyes

Mac Paint Pot in Painterly 
Barry M Dazzle Dust
Inglot Shadows: 353, 389, 608, 368
Penneys/Primark Sultry Lashes

Brows

Mac Fluidline Brow Gel in Dirty Blonde

Face

Inglot YSM #45
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NC20
Inglot Sculpting Powders #503, #502
Inglot Powder 31 as bronzer
Mary Lou Manizer to Highlight

Lips

Wet and Wild Chestnut Lip liner
& Bare it All Lipstick




Some other goodies I picked up....


My next post might just be on this Inglot Sculpting Palette so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment