Tuesday 28 October 2014

Blog Post #1


Hello and Welcomes to my blog!

I'm Ciara, a nineteen year old hairdressing student with a slight obsession with anything and EVERYTHING! got to do with makeup, think I chose the wrong the profession, sad face. I am by far not an MUA, just someone who has a lot of love for makeup and it is definitely something I'm going to look into doing professionally. Now a little less about me and on to the bloggy stuff.

I've decided to start up my own blog to share with you my thoughts and opinions on makeup products I purchase, ones I love as well as the ones I hate. This way I might just feel a little less guilty about my impulse buying and maybe help you save some dollars. You never know, you might even find a holy grail product or two along the long the way. I'll apologise in advance for any makeup purchases I influence mwhahaha!

I'll be posting product reviews, comparisons, pictorials, my monthly favs and that sort of thing. A few fashion bits and the odd hair tutorial too.

Now off to start on my first product review, my current fav lip product!

In the meantime you can head over to my Instagram http://instagram.com/ciarasherwin_xo

Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment